Excel Guyana is seeking foreign partners to joint-venture on the following Architectural and Engineering Design & Supervision Services for the Construction of a New Corporate Building for Guyana Water Inc. The Guyana Water Inc. invites eligible consulting firms to indicate their interest in providing the services. Download full EOI Specifications here.
With 30 years in the CARICOM region and a local presence in Guyana since 2010, Excel Guyana’s leadership has a demonstrated track record of results. Through long-lasting relationships with the local government and business community, Excel’s team of expert professionals is well-positioned to guide foreign investors through the world of opportunity in Guyana.
In a joint venture project, Excel Guyana is able to provide the following services:
- Government Relations and Orientation
- Human Resources, and Training Development
- Site and Executive Security
- Employee Relocation and Immigration
- Investment Opportunities and Financial Transactions
- Business Brokering
- Business Development
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Expert Accounting
- Corporate Formation and Governance
- Exploration Camp Management
- Procurement, Equipment
- Rentals, and Logistics
- Aerial Survey and GIS Services
Expressions of Interest are due on November 2.