Excel Guyana is seeking foreign partners to joint-venture on the following Request for Expressions of Interest – Consulting firm – Design Review and Construction Supervision for small Hydropower plants.The Government of The Cooperative Republic of Guyana has received financing from the Islamic Development Bank towards the cost of the Small Hydropower Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds towards payments under the contract for the Design Review and Construction Supervision of two hydropower plants. Download full EOI Specifications here.
With 30 years in the CARICOM region and a local presence in Guyana since 2010, Excel Guyana’s leadership has a demonstrated track record of results. Through long-lasting relationships with the local government and business community, Excel’s team of expert professionals is well-positioned to guide foreign investors through the world of opportunity in Guyana.
In a joint venture project, Excel Guyana is able to provide the following services:
- Government Relations and Orientation
- Human Resources, and Training Development
- Site and Executive Security
- Employee Relocation and Immigration
- Investment Opportunities and Financial Transactions
- Business Brokering
- Business Development
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Expert Accounting
- Corporate Formation and Governance
- Exploration Camp Management
- Procurement, Equipment
- Rentals, and Logistics
- Aerial Survey and GIS Services
Download Excel Guyana Brochure (PDF)Expressions of Interest are due on November 2.